Wotlk Gold for the upcoming World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lick King expansion. Buy WotLK Gold for all United States & Australia and Europe PvP, PvE and RP realms. Gold for WotLK available for horde and alliance.
WotLK Europe (EU) English, French, German and Spanish Realms
WotLK North America & Australia (US & Oceania) Realms
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King – WoW WotLK
What to expect from Wrath of the Lich King Classic
The second World of Warcraft expansion is just one of the most prominent. Arthas Menethil’s journey drew back in Warcraft 3, as well as this expansion takes us to Northrend to essentially end his story and also face him as the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel. This is also the expansion that introduced the preferred Ulduar raid as well as the Death Knight class.
Right here’s a summary of what the WotLK expansion includes:
- Level cap increased to 80
- Death Knight class (beginnings at level 55).
- Northrend continent opens with 11 new areas.
- Numerous new raids including Ulduar as well as Icecrown Citadel.
- Dual talent specialisation.
- Inscription profession included.
Blizzard has specified that a variety of quality of life adjustments will certainly be contributed to Wrath of the Lich King Classic, that weren’t there in the initial.
You can roll your initial Death Knight without the need for a level 55 (or higher) character on your realm. This basically implies you can skip a massive chunk of leveling and also get to Northrend much faster than you would if you were simply starting your adventure in Classic. This will only put on the initial one you make though– any type of succeeding Death Knights will need you to satisfy the initial unlock demands, which includes one Death Knight per realm and also an existing level 55+ character on the same realm.
Level 70 boosts will certainly be readily available to get so you can enter Azeroth and start your adventure to Northrend from launch, instead of needing to grind via the previous 70 levels before you have the ability to hit the new stuff. Level boosts were used for Burning Crusade Classic, too.
One of the a lot more unusual changes is the elimination of the dungeon finder tool, which was initially included the original WotLK expansion. Most of the issues about modern WoW is that it’s shed its feeling of community, and also this is mostly blamed on the intro of computerized group finders where there’s little demand to connect with one another to enter into group content.
The Barber Shop will certainly see numerous improvements over the original as well as could also include a lot of the options that are readily available in modern WoW. And also thanks to gamer feedback during TBC Classic, Personal Arena Rating will certainly replace Arena Teams in WotLK.
Wrath of the Lich King is among the most lovingly remembered of all World of Warcraft expansions, and Blizzard is clearly expecting a great variety of players to delve into WoW Classic for the first time. Yet no person likes to really feel that they’re late to the party, so “fresh start” servers aim to allow people create a new character from scratch and also build a new community with similar players.
These new servers will certainly come with some limitations( opens in new tab):
- For at the very least 90 days, you will not be enabled to boost a character on Fresh Start realms.
- For a minimum of 90 days, Fresh Start servers will certainly not be offered destinations for character transfers.
- Death Knights can not be created on these realms without a level 55 character on that same server.
- It is necessary to keep in mind that the 90-day restriction is the absolute minimum that Blizzard is taking into consideration lifting these restrictions. A post on the official forums( opens up in new tab) assured players that responses would certainly be listened to and Blizzard won’t hurry any decision regarding character transfers.
Additionally, all WoW Classic and Burning Crusade Classic areas and dungeons are going to be unlocked on these new servers, including the Gates of Ahn’ Qiraj.
We do not know what the prepared routine for the WotLK phases is, but we do know what web content you can expect for each one. Below’s the list (by means of Wowhead( opens up in brand-new tab)):
- Phase 1: Naxxramas, The Eye of Eternity, The Obsidian Sanctum.
- Phase 2: Ulduar.
- Phase 3: Trial of the Crusader, Onyxia’s Lair.
- Phase 4: Icecrown Citadel.
- Phase 5: The Ruby Sanctum.
You’ll have the ability to make a Death Knight during the WotLK pre-patch, too, which will certainly provide you the chance to experiment with the “new” hero class prior to arriving in Northrend for the first time.
WoW WotLK Gold
Buy WotLK Gold for WoW Classic available for Horde and Alliance. Wrath of the Lich King – WotLK WoW Gold for all United States (North America), Australia (Oceania) and Europe PvP & PvE realms.